UNDRLAB Copyright Policy.
Hello and thank you for visiting the UNDRLAB copyright policy page. Hoping that users also respect copyright, if you identify any track on UNDRLAB that you believe infringes your copyright, before making a report of any possible copyright infringement, please note the following:
If you are a copyright or copyright owner, or your agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material available directly through the UNDRLAB Platform infringes your rights, please let us know.
Using the report button.
Each hint page has a button titled "Report Copyright", which you can use to report the hints on that page. The button is located on the right side of the track page under the track tags:
However, you must submit your own notice, please do so in writing, making sure to include the following information:
- A handwritten or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or copyright that is allegedly infringed (or of the person authorized to act on their behalf);
- Specific identification of each work whose copyright or copyright has allegedly been infringed;
- A description of where the copyrighted material claimed to be infringed is located on the UNDRLAB Service (please provide as much detail as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are claiming);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or its agent.
- You must email your notice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org